So, stop converting design in old ways! Time is money. Be the front-end that you ever wanted. Grow your skill.
For converting design work.
- Sprite Cow. If you’re using CSS sprites a lot, this tool is for you. They provide the background-position, width and height for you.
- Slicy. My fav apps so far. Slicy truly reinvents Photoshop slicing. Simply magic!
- Sip. This is the app for encodes your color on your screen into hex and RGBA code with just a picker. Simple but works for me.
- PrimerCSS. This app is pull your class and id from HTML and generate the CSS for you.
- Codekit. For faster development!
- Tincr. For CSS live editing from your Chrome browser so you don’t have to open your text editor again.
- ProCSSor. Beautify your CSS.
Well, that’s the basic. Now you can do other task productively. Code more!
If you guys have something please write on the comment section :)
Written on Nov 22, 2013 Tweet this!